For Friends of China Daily:
We welcome articles, pictures and short videos contributed by the expat community in Zhejiang to share your story with the province. Your stories will be published at a variety of English-language platforms including chinadaily.com.cn, ezhejiang.gov.cn, ehangzhou.gov.cn and Hangzhoufeel. We will provide incentives for each project created exclusively for Friends of China Daily.
1.The topics should be your personal experience in Zhejiang, such as how you run a business, study in a Chinese institution, or other work or living experiences in the province.
2. Please give us a brief introduction of yourself.
3. The project should bring people optimism, confidence or positive energy, and should usually contain an article (600-700 words) written in English attached with at least ONE high-resolution picture of the author, or a video (usually 2 to 5 minutes) with a short text introduction in English.
4. You should be responsible for the truth of the articles, pictures and videos delivered, and should not infringe upon others’ intellectual property.
5. You are encouraged to share the story link within the expat community and let us know how others, like your acquaintances, families and friends, and even Web users comment on your story or your experience in China.
Other things you need to know:
1. We have the rights to edit the piece. It will be used on English websites and social media accounts related to Hangzhou and Zhejiang.
2. The incentives range from China Daily souvenirs, gifts and even cashes depending on the quality of articles and short videos.
Contact person: Felix Ma firstname.lastname@example.org
Cai Jingwen email@example.com
About Friends of China Daily
Friends of China Daily is a by-invitation-only network of expats, government officials, high-profile China Daily readers, CEOs and professionals who reside in Zhejiang. It provides well-timed, closed-door and online platforms for ideas co-sharing, insightful dialogue and collective learning on issues focusing on the urban life, business, culture and social development in Zhejiang.
For more information, feel free to contact our membership manager Cai Jingwen at firstname.lastname@example.org.