1. 1
  2. 2
Home / Services

How to obtain short-term work permit

Updated : 2019-04-24 (Foreigner's Guide to Living in Zhoushan)

For short-term employment lasting 90 days or less, foreigners need to apply for a Foreigner's Short-term Work Permit or Invitation Letter for Foreign Experts.


Application materials:

1. Application Form for Foreigner's Work Permit or Application Form for Invitation Letter for Foreign Experts

2. Work contract, project contract, cooperation agreement or certificate of invitation from the inviting unit

3. Passport or international travel documents

4. Supporting documents for foreign high-level (Class A) talents (for applying for the Invitation Letter for Foreign Experts only)


Office address:

F2, China (Zhejiang) Pilot Free Trade Zone Comprehensive Service Center

(No. 555Wengshan Road, Qiandao sub-district, New Town, Zhoushan)


Processing time:

Five working days